Saturday, December 27, 2008

electrical circuit, ouh pathetic

I've just got lab work on digital egineering this semester...
it's however more fun than staying in class analyzing the digital circuit on the white board. I cu'd find out what those gates are really like in their physical appearance. I can make my own shift register, the counter, etc. And also, I can realize that the real circuit is somehow much more complicated than those on the white board in the class room.

Last week we've got the final project, and that was the first time for me to make a real simple electrical circuit for some kind of tools in digital. this is actually free week for my college, but since i must finish the final project before the semester ends, i decided not to go home.
I really feel the hardest parts of making circuits...Ouh... i can imagine how those designers are really busy with what they work on.

Its the circuit!!! after I find some kinda ideas on my final project I have to make it real! how this shit on the sheet can really pop up onto your desk in the lab, in fact that is the main trouble.
I make the simulation, after this work well as we want the next job is to make all the ICs used are the same type, be it CMOS or TTL or whatever, as long as they come at the same type. because the different type of IC will take different level of voltage to activate it self, so the more kind of the used ICs the more complicated the circuit wu'd be.!

then, I gotta make the circuit or draw the circuit on PCB. But before I cu'd draw the route I gotta find out if the ICs available on market, then I just found out the next problem!!! because some components required on my project can't be found on market I gotta replace the component with another one whose function on circuit is the same, it means I gotta redesign my circuit. And in fact I have redesigned my circuit several times becuze of this shit! OOOUUH.....

Ouh... sometimes your creativity is even limited by the market... the demands may determine what u gonna make in electronics work.... what would U say beside " U re just less creative"?

No comments: