Sunday, December 25, 2016

Tukang Insinyur swasta

So, I haven't posted for quite sometimes now.
I guess I ve been busy with myself. Mencari duit, ehe
Been working with various type of customers, places, cities, and finally countries.
With exactly the same team of ours..
It has also been a while for me to read some books from many writers,
The wonderful thing is that finally I can find the path, my childhood path. I found some strange titles of book like "How to build a spaceship", something that sounds quite silly for me in Jakarta, and may be Indonesia. I mean, people at our age (25-35) wouldn't write or read the such thing, right?

This books turns out to be written based on the story of Peter Diamandis, I knew this guy, ever since he decided to found a company called "Planetary Resource".  The one I got myself introduced to Space Industries before SpaceX, Boeing, ATK, and so on.

those are the things that always get me emotional. It won't happen in south East Asia, nor Australia and New Zealand at least for next one decade or two.

Yet, to be honest, those people, those books are among the things keep me on fire on my life. I always wait for the old stubborn generation to be replaced by new one. Not the old men, but the old-fashioned men. Old fashioned generations, that don't wanna the world to grow and change.

Now, that Internet has become more or less quite powerful for its penetration in spreading information and opportunity to people around the planet, it shouldn't be long until someone in my region of ASEAN, Australia or New Zealand to be able to grow with such powerful idea and make it real, make it new opportunity, make it new player in the market or even completely new business in the market like Peter, or Elon Musk. It shouldn't be long... Right??
It shouldn't !!!

No more Elon Musk who moved to US from ASEAN, or Australia. No more Elon Musk who migrated to US from New Zealand because opportunity in US is some how more widely open than the rest of planet. The next Elon or Peter should be able to rise from ASEAN, Australia, or New Zealand without being worry of lucking of opportunity in the region.

Why should they find it US?





No comments: