Saturday, December 11, 2010
This DSPack Package is useful for image processing using Delphi. I’m using this package to make many algorithms dealing with image processing in Delphi. Actually I haven’t tried to make any of ‘em. But at least I have installed this package, :D
Ok here’s the steps:
1. We have to unzip the DSPack which usually comes in RAR or ZIP format when we download it.
2. Copy the whole files and folders and paste them in the path where you install DELPHI 2010.
3. The files we will install here are in folder ”packagesD2010”. What we gotta do now is to add the path of “DSPack/src/DirectX9” and “DSPack/src/DSPack” folders in to the directory of library path. Just open ‘tools’ of Delphi 2010 then ‘options’. Now add the path just like following picture:
4. Now after you add those paths we can install the package. Double click on file “DirectX9” in your “packagesD2010” folder, remember what click is the delphi package file not the project file. This package will automatically appear on Delphi 2010. Right click on the “DirectX9_140.bpl” file then compile.
5. Double click on “DSPackR” file and do the same thing as that of “DirectX9” file.
6. Double click on “DSPackDesign” file, compile it like that of num. 5 and 4. After the whole file compilations now right click on “DSPackDesign140.bpl” and choose ‘install’, then right click again and choose ‘build’.
7. Now you can check the DSPack package on Tool Palette.
oleh nadzor pada 12/11/2010 07:59:00 PM